vendredi 4 janvier 2013

Sogang University and my new appartment~

I started class on December 3rd, and I have to say, I was kinda excited but also stressed out since I absolutely didn't know what I was supposed to do or where to go! But everything went smoothly and I made myself well-known around the Institute.

I subscribed to the 15 hours program, which means I am attending 3 hours class per day, 5 days a week.
All class are being teach in Korean, of course.


The Campus is really nice and cool, the books are well-made and the teachers fun~
Even those I'm bored during class since I already know quite a lot in Korea, I enjoy going to class, thanks to my dear and lovely classmates~!  
 Those are from Japan, Taiwan, Egypte, Australia, America, England...
We are all very close, like a big family, it was really amazing to find out we all felt this way right after our first meeting!

 ♥

Now we try to spend a lot of time all together, since some of them (most) will be back to their country in three or six months... Every moment are really precious, and we know about it~


Now, let me introduce you to my place~~ (Place I had soooooo much stress and trouble to make as mine! But thanks to my parents and korean sister, it turned out well.)
It's located in Yeongdeunpo-Gu, Dangsan, 10 minutes away from the subway station.
Around there are lots of nice restaurants, little grocerie shops, hair stylists and.... Not sure, but I think there's an Idol Dormitory very near, since lots of huge black cars from KBS and stuffs come next to my place to get gasoil and just to park....! Hehe~


How do you find it??
I made some changes recently about the decoration, gonna upload some new pictures soon~

1 commentaire:

  1. I wish I could also go to other country and have my studies there. One more thing maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer