mardi 9 octobre 2012

Moving from Sinchon to Yeongdeungpo, subway-life and stuffs~

I left the Guesthouse in Sinchon for a more warm and comfortable place in Yeongdeungpo.
Thanks to my bf who drived me and helped me with all my luggages (poor dear!) I arrived in my new korean-family. (This one's composed by 4 members: Parents and 2 daughters) I couldn't dream for better!
They are so warm, lovely, friendly and fun! I like it here, even still it's only my second night here. Hehe~
The place is great, there's a nice cafe, subway and little restaurant near that make awesome kimbap. It's perfect! Even though there isn't much people here, it feels good.

Okay, so now I will talk a little about the korean subway, coz I'm spending a lot of time in it to go there and there so....

I'll introduce you to this now good friend of mine! ;)



Doesn't it look good? (Compared to the Paris one....)


One of the most convenient way to travel. Well, everything's clean, there's air-conditioner, people have respect for each other (Okay, not really when there's a event or something, people won't hesitate to push you and stuff... But still!), it's quiet, everyone is stuck with his phone ... It's really comfortable! Do you see all the place there? You almost can get a table and eat in the middle of the train! Isn't that fantastic?! Well, of course, space is needed when so much people use the subway, which is called 역 (Yeok) in Korean.
eveything is very-well indicated, all you have to do is remember which station you wanna go to, the direction and hop! You also need a T-Money Card (Which is way better than using poor tickets, which with the time become expensive...) and you can go in. It's easy to get one, and the fare a very very cheap here.


I really like the subway (well, only when it's not crowded like hell..), coz some people won't hesitate to friendly talk to you when you're waiting, smile to you like "hey, don't worry, I think the sub is coming soon!"... Maybe it's because I'm foreigner, I don't know, but compared to France, people won't be that cold and won't look at you with dark glances showing their boringness... I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about.... Yes you do~!

Oh, I didn't explain what happen with the Fireworks Festival (불꽃 놀이 축제).... Ew..
Actually, I totally missed it, and instead experienced hell for the first time in Korea...
Once I got to the station to meet my bf, it was soooooo crowded.... As if it was apocalypse, you know. Maybe if you guys search on Internet some videos about the "Fireworks Festival in Seoul from 06/10/12" you might find some interesting ones, showing you thousand people waiting in the hot subway, stuck to each others... I spent three hours like this! Haha, And once I got outside, because everyone were using the network, it crashed, so no way for me to find my bf. Just at this moment, the fireworks started and... I was sooo disappointed, I just kept looking around, and 20 minutes just went back home.Only there was the network back. Damn it!


In order to comfort me, my bf came to meet me and we went to the restaurant... Isn't that nice?! ;) Anyway, next year I'll prepare myself well... And get there 2 days before! Yup!


These days, there's lots of festival in Seoul, particulary in Itaewon. "Global Festival", "World Dance Festival"... Always something to do, no way to get boring here. That's FAN-TAS-TIC !

Next time, I'll show you some awesome yummy-stuffs~ I'm sure you guys will loooove it~!

1 commentaire:

  1. World Dance Festival ??? Haaaa, mais faut y faire un tour :p C'est trop dommage quand même, il avait l'air super ce firework --' Et le métro... Ca aussi ça me donne trop envie d'essayer XD <3<3

    RépondreSupprimer