vendredi 5 octobre 2012

Party in Hongdae, Friends and Sight-seeing around Seoul~

Omg! I'm loosing the notion of time...!
What did I do the past three days? ᄏᄏ It felt like a dream, kind of.

My awesome friend Myeongji took me to an International Party in Hongdae. (Where Koreans and Foreigners can meet each others, have some drinks, talk and so on..)


Hongdae is one of the spot you cannot SHOULDN'T miss in Seoul! Seriously, wanna have fun? Wanna party and dance like crazy all night long? Meet people? Have some drinks or bbq with friends? Then Hongdae is the perfect place to be! Awesome and vibrant atmosphere out there~ ^^
Most bars in Korea don’t usually get busy until around 11.30pm, with the vibe of the place usually peaking at around 2am. So don't get surprise if it's 5 or 6 am and you see people on the streets por coming out from Clubs. It's always crowded and busy. It's a-ma-zing! (But when do they sleep seriously? Never! I must have become Korean now since I forgot what 'sleeping' means. ᄏᄏ)
Anyway, The Internationale Party was great since I met few nice people from France (Et oui!), Malaysia, Canada, Norway, Korea etc... Some of them actually studying in Sogang University, the one I'll be attending in December. Woot woot! Anyway, it was really nice and actually my 'Friends Contact List' grew up buy quite a lot. Haha!
After the party we wandered around with my friend, looking for some nice clubs to spend some time in.
When we finally found one, the crazy atmosphere wasn't there yet since it was still early, but later on, people came in and started dancing and drinking and stuffssssssss! It was really great, here again we met nice people and enjoyed the music, drinks and vibe as much as possible! :)
I went back home around... 6am maybe? But went to sleep only around 9am since I had friends to talk with~  헤 헤
On the day I met my friend M. again, and we stayed in my room, talking about things and stuffs, and then went to a very nice place to eat~ After a very good lunch, she brought me to a little shop she liked very much. She's the bessssst~ 

At night, I met with a guy (HJH) I had met at the club earlier, and went to drink Coffee. He also brought me to lots of places such as Noraebang 노래방 (Karaoke), to the Han River, parks, and drived me to famous places around Seoul. 진짜 좋았어~~~ ^^ After going to eat and drink something in Hongdae, we came back around 7 or 8am.
At 7pm we went out to eat bbq and then to Noreaebang again. It was really really awesome!
Thanks to him I get to discover so much stuffs and places for the first time~! 와~~~~

Okay, now let's stop the funny part, and let's talk about paper works, bank money and so on....
Everything (or almos)t has been done! YEAH ! After turning around Seoul, looking for Foreign banks, we finally get to exchange money and put it on my Korean Bank Account! See that??! :D

Hallelujah~

I really feel relieved after taking care of Banking, School Admission.... Now is there something even more important than all that: Getting my korean ID. (Alien Card)
Last time we went there, we waited for 3 or 4 hours maybe.. But we needed other documents, so next time I'll be going there, I'll get it. Because it's needed if you want to get a credit card or buy a phone, and also for a change of VISA.
So much things to do here in order to become a little korean. ᄏᄏᄏ


Anyway guys, just know that I'm having so much fun* and that I love being here~ :)

*Thanks to my friends, nice taxi drivers who make me laugh so hard... Well everything!

1 commentaire:

  1. Pfiou, ma bb, j'espère que t'as encore moins de "soucis" avec les papiers maintenant :) J'avoue, déjà qu'en France, c'est ch*ant, alors à l'étranger... argh!
    Et fais attention à ta santé aussi, ouaich! Dodo :p <3<3 Je t'aime!

    RépondreSupprimer